Last updated Dec 13, 2019
Listings by Month
Listings by Personal Rating
Alphabetical Listings of All Films
Just show me the trailers!
Each of the site listings have the IMDb and Rotten Tomatoes ratings, as well as my own personal rating. My personal rating is, quite often, far different from the usual reviewers and critics. I'm not highly critical and I'm easily entertained so consider me a reviewer for the average movie enthusiast with a love for escapist entertainment. I usually only give bad reviews to movies that break my cardinal rules: Don't bore me, don't make me endure unlikable characters, and don't make smart people do stupid things just to advance a storyline.
Clicking the IMDb rating button will take you directly to the movie's IMDb page. The "Trailer" button will take you to a trailer and I've also provided direct links to numerous streaming sources where you can view the film immediately, if available, for free or by subscription. (I do not provide 'Pay Per View' links). The
page will show you what sources I monitor. I'll do my best to keep them as up-to-date as possible ...just keep in mind that I run this site by myself. Even so, I think you'll find that I provide more accurate streaming links from more US and Canadian sources that any other site on the Internet. If you find a bad link
let me know.
I'll get it updated ASAP.
This site is completely safe - no ads, no cookies, the only java script is the "Random Movie Recommendation" button, which just picks a random location on the site, and if you send me an
for whatever reason, your address will remain private and not be abused.
If you have a movie recommendation or you'd like to submit a movie review, drop by the
If you're not sure what to watch tonight, try my random movie recommendations of which there are nearly 1000 films ...and growing nearly every day.
Now, some people have been put off by the fact the site has no search engine. But, actually it does ...and better than many of the major sites. For an explanation, go to the
Alphabetical Listings Page.
Enjoy your visit!
- You may begin to see links for FuboTV suscribers. I'll update them over time as part of my daily reviews and updates.
- You may begin to see links for DirecTV suscribers. I'll update them over time as part of my daily reviews and updates.
- You may begin to see links to the new Disney+ service. I'll update them over time as part of my daily reviews and updates.
- I just discovered that when Shudder removes an available movie from their database, they don't remove the movie page. It won't come up in a search but any existing links will take the visitor to that movie page. Of course, the movie won't play as it's not really there. This means that several Shudder links on this site go to movie pages for movies that are no longer in their database. I'll fix these links as I run across them during my daily reviews and updates.
- 1000 MOVIES!!! Today, the site official reviewed it's 1000th movie. Apparently, I've spent a lot of time in theaters and on my couch over the last 3 years. Well, I'm not going to slow down now. On to the next 1000!
- My wife and I have returned home and all is well. That, and the fact that the MLB playoffs are over, means there will be an increase in activity on the site as I get back to reviewing movies.
- Due to their phenominal efforts, the firefighters took a stand at the border of town and managed to get the fire to circumvent the town with only minor damage. My house still stands!! I don't know when we'll be able to go home but, at least, we have a home to go to. My eternal thanx and prayers go out to some pretty awesome heroes.
Also, you'll begin seeing links to a new service,
I haven't researched them extensively but they appear to be a free streaming service that specializes in Asian films.
- I'm doing my updates today from a friend's house 20 miles south from where I live as my residence is right in the middle of the Kincaid fire that's ravaging Sonoma County. I'll probably know by tonight if I still have a home or not. So, if you see a lack of updates, you'll have a pretty good idea why.
Dr. Nostromo's Home Page
Mystery Science Theater 3000 Index
Doc's Favorite Short Films Index